Laughter A Great Medicine
Laugh, Laugh, Laugh: Great Medicine to Relieve Stress
We have all seen the signs, pictures and art work that tell us to Live, Laugh, Love or LOL, Laugh Out Loud. Well there is something to those words, especially Laugh. According to dictionary.com, laugh means to express mirth, pleasure, derision, or nervousness with an audible, vocal expulsion of air from the lungs that can range from a loud burst of sound to a series of quiet chuckles and is usually accompanied by characteristic facial and bodily movements.
- Stimulates your heart, lungs and muscles.
- Lower blood pressure thereby reducing the risk of stroke and heart attack
- Increase the endorphins released by your brain which can give you a natural high
- Give you a light ab workout
- Reduce stress hormone levels
- Release of tension through muscle relaxation.
- Improve your overall feeling of wellness
So take some time today and LOL. We can help you get started with this funny video from Steve Harvey: Funny Moments on Family Feud. This should tickle your funny bone and have you laughing for minutes. Enjoy!